Nowadays PVC/aluminum is one of the most popular material on the market; windows and doors made of these materials are always in demand. They boast of a longer shelf life — about 20-60 years.
Due to its extreme durability and up-to-date technologies, PVC/aluminum constructions gained high popularity in past decades. Moreover, the variety of styles and colors in both PVC and aluminum windows and doors allow to play with different interior solutions.
Both materials guarantee insulating sound effect and allow to get quieter house. Moreover, PVC/aluminum windows and doors are no. 1 in energy efficiency. When it comes to eco balance, PVC windows are 100% recyclable. As for aluminum windows, they boast of fancy and modern look. To summarize, each material has its own advantages so you definitely won’t be left empty-handed.
- PVC/aluminum windows are remarkably durable: up to 60 years
- Both materials have good cost-benefit ratio
- Aluminium framework looks stylish and can last a lifetime
- PVC/aluminium windows and doors are very easy to maintain
- Enhanced security and hazard resistant
Today PVC/aluminum windows are used in residential buildings, offices (including large office urban environments), single-family houses and elsewhere.
For technical details please contact us